Saturday, October 1, 2011

Wow ..

Yes, I've just watched another episode of the Jersey Shore (yeah, so I watch it .. fogettaboutit) and there was this song at the end of the show that just .. made me search for it!! Thank the Lord that MTV is kind enough to publish ALL the 15 songs featured in these episodes, so it made my search even better!

So I found it!! The song that made my ears grow bigger and my mind dream, is from a LA based rockband called Kill the Complex.



Right away I've searched on the tube and found their entire album! I wouldn't be myself if I didn't listen to a few of the songs and I let me tell ya .. WOW! Their name may sound creepy, but they truely make some beautiful music! I'll will most certainly "buy" that album!

Lovelies, may I kindly introduce and please do listen to:
Kill the Complex with their song "Evolution" ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment