Friday, May 4, 2012

FLSBCK: Miss Africa NL 2011-2012




Last year, I was asked by my girl
Kiwi  to shoot for a very exciting project she was working on!
I had to click seven African beauties for the Miss Africa Netherlands pageant of 2011- 2012.

Thanks to sweetheart Zhwendeline, we were able to use the extremely big rooftop terrance at her studenthome. And let me tell you .. the view is AMAZING!!
 (I ones had dinner there in the summer .. ppffff check it here) The theme was: African Queen in an Urban City.
Besides the wind and my snotty nose, we had an amazing & productive day! The sun was shining (happy day for my camera) and the ladies were looking beautiful! Here's some snapshots of the good day.  The rest of the pictures will be added online, later this week.


The Ladies

You gotta love Ms. Kiwi!

 




Gowns and Glamour

And a pageant wouldn't be a pageant if there wasn't a winner!
With full glory and much motherland glamour, I would like to introduce Miss Africa NL 2011-2012:

Miss Anthonia Nkem Emegha

( A Belated) Congratulations, Miss Anthonia!


And this year, as the new Miss Africa NL, she'll bring the issue of Female Genital Mulitation to light!
 This humiliating and inhuman act against women has a high taboo level and needs to be stopped!

 

WERQ IT GIRL!!


Next post: Miss Africa & my foreign exclusive .. To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment