Monday, April 23, 2012

CLICK: La Nuit De La Mode IV



As you may have noticed in the previous post, I was present at the hottest fashionshow in Rotterdam, The Netherlands: The Sapph lingerie Beach wear & lingerie fashionshow at Club vie.

All was in 50's style including the rollers, red lipstick and mascara stains. The (model) ladies were truely centerfold-worthy and the (model) gents .. were in boxers .. need i say mo'?



Yours truely was invited to click-flash the goods by the fabulous fashion agency Quy Goddes.
So much love goes out to my girl Kiwi (Go check out her blog HERE ) and the CEO of this agency, the lovely Ms. Maysa-Iman; Thank you for inviting me!

The evening was hosted by the lovely Jasmine Sendar (Famous Dutch actress/singer, best know for her role as Sister Kyra Isarin in the Dutch soapseries " Onderweg Naar Morgen/On the way to tomorrow ") and she wore a fabulous dress made by fashion designer Audrey Ngo Mbog of Uzuri Couture.

And the goods wouldn't be any good if i didn't show you how good!
Enjoy them & because these are not the only click-flash moments I have, I will post a flashback photoshoot (Marked as FLSBCK) every week, to show you more of my work ♥


CEO of Quy Goddes, the lovely Ms. Maysa-Iman Berkelaar

 

Beautiful Host Jasmine Sendar








Heartbreak Hotel




Red Hot & Tattz





  

 






 For more snapshot from this hot fashionshow, click HERE


2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I'm Valentine and I'm in charge of communication for the company African Pulse specialized in Modern African Fashion. As we are very interested in your blog, we would like to know it you could promote our "Made in Africa" Creations on it. If you are interested in our proposal could you send me your contact details for giving you further informations. Thank you.

    I'm looking forward to your answer.
    Sincerely yours.

    Valentine
    Communications Manager
    www.africanpulse.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Valentine,

      Thank you for our interest in my blog! My sincere excuses for responding this late. I'm interested in your proposal! You can send all the information to my email: frizzwashere@gmail.com.

      I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
      Sincerely yours,


      Fran
      Frizzwashere.blogspot.com

      Delete