Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Make My Toes Curl Special: Jeffrey Campbell's Lita


I've been in love for quite some time now, but everytime I stare, my feelings get stronger and stronger.
The beauty and strength strikes me and ... pppffff the appears is just overwhelming. I'm in need of some loving, even it it's just through the internet ..

Ok, ok now don't get your panties into a bunch, let me explain what I'm talking about:



Since 2011 I've been eyeing the Jeffrey Campbell Lita (shoes) and everytime I see them on different social media sources, I WANT THESE SHOES EVEN MORE!! *SIGH*

Jeffrey Campbell brings streetstyle, with a sparkle of vintage and pret-a-porter fabulosity, to many happy ladies for 11 years now. Through hard work and a eye for the haute, the JC brand made it's shoes hard to imagine out of fashion. Based in sunny Los Angeles, the JC team believes it's designs come from everywhere: The streets, interns, blogs or just the girlfriend who wants to look nice for her boyfriend. They're being inspired by everyday people! And that's what makes these shoes so YUMMY!!

The Lita shoe is one that catches the eye because of the wooden heel and the many designs it is presented in. It just makes you love them even more, because he creativity is endless. Lita can be vintage, rock or just classic and playful. So, without futher ado, I would love to share with you the Make My Toes Curl Special: Jeffrey Campbell's Lita shoes.

The classic: Lita Black

Lita Black White Stripe Tres Beetlejuice


Lita Fur Pink

Lita Multi Glitter
Lita American Flag

Lita Kilt & Spikes








Lita Cosmic
Lita Paint

 And now I introduce to you, my #1 Favorite *Tadaaaa*

Lita Fab "Sick of Men"

No, I'm not sick of men (I'm VERY happy with my man), but these babies are just FLAWLESS!
And for those who are ready for the Spring/Summer (Lord Jesus, please hear our prayers), Lita's got a little curvier sister .. Lana! She's sassy, cute and ready to catch some (sun)shine with you!


Lana Black

Lana Pink

For more fabulousness of Jeffrey Campbell, click HERE

Have Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment