Monday, August 6, 2012

FLSBCK MISS AFRICA II - FOREIGN EXCLUSIVE



In my last post, I showed you my clicks of the African Queen in an Urban City photoshoot. These clicks were made for the Miss Africa NL pageant 2011-2012 promo.
As you may have seen, it was a fine sunny day full of bathing beauties. My camera & I were very happy with the results .. but the adventure didn't stop there!


On the 4th of December, I got a phonecall from my girl Kiwi (PR extraordinaire) about a Miss Africa NL feature in a English-African magazine called FabAfriq.
And guess who's picture was at the TOP of the article?

Yours truely!!






FabAfriq is an online (and also available in print) magazine that has its main focus on people of black origin & the beauty of Africa. Based in the UK, FabAfriq gives a refreshing look on african fashion, lifestyle, sports, cuisine, health & culture. This magazine is beautiful & represents Africa's finest to the world.

To have a picture posted in such a great magazine is just beyond crazyness ..
And the best is yet to come, people! This I believe!

Thank you so much, editors and friends of FabAfriq!

Got your curiousity on arise? Check FabAfriq magazine HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment