Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Voice we'll never forget ..

Goosebumps & shock ..
Really, I just don't know what to say & I think many people feel the same way!
But I gotta write this .. & I'll write this with the feelings I've always had about her:


August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012



R&B Queen, Diva, Queen of Pop & Greatest voice of all time: Ms Whitney Houston was more than extraordinary talent in this world. She had a legendary voice; a voice that everybody knew & the appearance of American R&B/Pop sweetheart.

On January 11, 2012, Ms Houston died on 3:55pm at Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel. Leaving a teenage daughter, a loving mother (Ms Cissy Houston) and so many loved ones in heartbreak. The Icon, know for her famous songs such as "Greatest love of All", "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (who loves me)", "I'm Every Woman" and her all-time number #1 hit till this day " I'll Always Love You " left the whole world in shock and disbelieve.

Many know that her life was turbulent. Some say because of her ex-husband and some say it's her own fault, but everyone can agree: She paved the way for almost EVERY ARTIST in the music history who loved to sing. Her high notes and endless, powerful runs made people want to imitate her, but they all failed!
Her sound was special, thrilling and endless. So let's celebrate her music, life and golden times, 'cause she really was The Greatest Voice of all time!

Ms Whitney Houston, may you rest in God's loving arms <3

Here is a part where she sings, in one of my favorite movies "The Preachers Wife"

No comments:

Post a Comment